Last Updated: September 28, 2023
Welcome to Clean and Shine Services! We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our website https://cleannshineservices.com, we only collect information that you directly provide to us and the information that is processed through Google Analytics.
2.1 Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
3. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information we collect via Google Analytics to:
- Improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with our website.
4. Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your information with third parties for their commercial purposes.
5. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
6. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures designed to ensure the ongoing integrity and confidentiality of your personal information.
7. Privacy Rights
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including the right to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information.
8. Updates To This Policy
9. Contact Us
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com or by post to:
Clean and Shine Services [Your Business Address] [City, State, Zip Code]
10. How Can You Review, Update, Or Delete The Data We Collect From You?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.